Please note that Dr Vaughan Smith has retired and now Dr Rackham is senior partner.
We have also changed our name to Central Uxbridge Surgery
- The NHS is very busy responding to the coronavirus pandemic and, at certain times, your GP practice may need to prioritise patients with the most urgent health needs. If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk or NHS app or you can speak to your local pharmacist. You can also use e-consult which is available through our practice website.If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need. Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited. www.111.nhs.uk is also available 24/7 for urgent health advice or by calling 111, and 999 is for emergencies.” ‘
- During December, Covid infections have risen sharply in London and this has led to increased demand for hospital care. Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open as normal, except on weekends and bank holidays. If you need non-covid medical help this weekend, please call the practice at any time – you will be advised of the extended hours GP service for your area. If you have COVID symptoms, please go to www.111.nhs.uk or call 111. In a medical emergency, you should dial 999 as usual. Thank you for supporting the NHS.
- Information of Covid Vaccinationshttps://www.hillingdonccg.nhs.uk/coronavirus/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine
- Book for flu Vaccination for over 65’sPlease ring the surgery now to book for your flu vaccination if your over the age of 65 01895 231925
- The way we access and use services is changing.