New patient registration
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to Central Uxbridge Surgery
Welcome to Central Uxbridge Surgery, providing primary care for Uxbridge and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
NHS 111 Covid 19 info in various languages
Please wear a face covering/mask if you have to visit the surgery.Please wear a face covering/mask if you have to visit the surgery.
- The NHS is very busy responding to the coronavirus pandemic and, at certain times, your GP practice may need to prioritise patients with the most urgent health needs. If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk or NHS app or you can speak to your local pharmacist. You can also use e-consult which is available through our practice website.If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need. Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited. www.111.nhs.uk is also available 24/7 for urgent health advice or by calling 111, and 999 is for emergencies.” ‘
- During December, Covid infections have risen sharply in London and this has led to increased demand for hospital care. Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open as normal, except on weekends and bank holidays. If you need non-covid medical help this weekend, please call the practice at any time – you will be advised of the extended hours GP service for your area. If you have COVID symptoms, please go to www.111.nhs.uk or call 111. In a medical emergency, you should dial 999 as usual. Thank you for supporting the NHS.
- Information of Covid Vaccinations
- Book for flu Vaccination for over 65’s
- The way we access and use services is changing.
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
Search local services in your area
Opening Hours ( for telephone calls only)
|Monday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18.30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||08.30 - 10.30 am (once a month)|
|N.B. Our phones are only answered between 8.30 am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.|
Tel: 01895 231925
Central Uxbridge Surgery
Current surgery situationDue to the countrywide Corona virus situation, the practice is moving from today on to a telephone triage/appointment basis. If you have an existing appointment we will ring you , but please do not visit the Surgery without talking to the practice first.
Support for vulnerable patients who are isolating due to the Covid 19 /Corona CrisisPlease ring 020 3949 5786 or visit https://hillingdon.gov.uk/community-support
- Book Appointment
- Health Info
- Meet the Team
- Patient Participation Group
- Practice Info